G00 PakuPaku Group Buy
This concerns only...
berugii since she agreed to the group buy, but HEY HEY LA TENDO IS TAKING PREORDERS FOR THE GUNDAM 00 PAKU PAKU CHARACTERS!! \o/
Preorder price is SGD17.00, which works out to SGD3.40 per character. After Paypal fees, you'll be paying about USD2.93-ish. Obviously, since exchange rates change every day, the amount you're paying could go up or down, but it's around there. Sounds good? xD
Allelujah -
berugii
Setz - myself
Lyle -
berugii
Tieria - GIVE HIM A HOME PLEASE!
Secret -
norkia
Time to run down to La Tendo to preorder tomorrow. *__* I keep forgetting that the Circle Line is already up and running which makes life so much easier.
EDIT:
Turns out I already have something on tomorrow, so I'll be heading down on my Tuesday instead for the PO. xD In any case, it's not closing any time soon - La Tendo intends to close only when the POs are full up - so we can rest easy for now!
M00vie gunpla POs are also coming!! excited excited excited qan[t] qan[t] harute harute
Preorder price is SGD17.00, which works out to SGD3.40 per character. After Paypal fees, you'll be paying about USD2.93-ish. Obviously, since exchange rates change every day, the amount you're paying could go up or down, but it's around there. Sounds good? xD
Allelujah -
Setz - myself
Lyle -
Tieria - GIVE HIM A HOME PLEASE!
Secret -
Time to run down to La Tendo to preorder tomorrow. *__* I keep forgetting that the Circle Line is already up and running which makes life so much easier.
EDIT:
Turns out I already have something on tomorrow, so I'll be heading down on my Tuesday instead for the PO. xD In any case, it's not closing any time soon - La Tendo intends to close only when the POs are full up - so we can rest easy for now!
M00vie gunpla POs are also coming!! excited excited excited qan[t] qan[t] harute harute

no subject
no subject
And yeah, it was lower than what I expected too! :'D
no subject
Well, lower is always good! And btw, do you have a general idea of when these come out? (Presumably around movie time lol but still)
no subject
no subject
wrong icon, wrong icon, abort mission
no subject
no subject